--------------------------------
From: Kwena Seema

-----------------------

<Id>1s8tbum0O0WURnQvQ6ZJZA==</Id>

=?Utf-8?B?QmhhcmF0IEJpeWFuaQ==?=

Hi,

The calendar control like many server controls does a postback when any particular item on it is clicked. You will have to write code in the codebehind page in the selectionchanged event or monthchange event of the calendar control and do a server.transfer or response.redirect to the page u want.
--
Bharat Biyani ((E-Mail Removed))
http://www.orcim.com