Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: ActiveX fails to install on Xp machine

Re: ActiveX fails to install on Xp machine

Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]

Joe,

Do you get any on screen errors? What browser version are both machines
running? Is the control installed but not loading perhaps (this can be
checked by going to: -

Tools, Internet Options, Temporary Internet Files, Settings, View
Objects.

Or browsing to "C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files"

Thanks,
Phil Winstanley
Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
http://www.myservicescentral.com

Joe

Both are running IE 6.0 SP1.

No errors and the control is not installed.

"Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:cbm73r$(E-Mail Removed)...