Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Tk on Mac OSX

Tk on Mac OSX

Dave Thomas

Does anyone have the magic extconf parameters to get tcltklib to build
on OSX with the Batteries Included tcl/tk Aqua distribution?

Cheers

Dave

Dave Thomas

On May 29, 2004, at 23:11, Dave Thomas wrote:

> Does anyone have the magic extconf parameters to get tcltklib to build
> on OSX with the Batteries Included tcl/tk Aqua distribution?

Never mind -answer crossed with question... -- I love this list:
sometimes you get answers _before_ you ask the questions...

Cheers

Dave

Firefox 1.5.0.1 on Mac OSX : minimizing looses text input jonathan.ives@gmail.com Firefox 10 02-28-2006 02:06 AM
Re: Mac OSX problem darrel ASP .Net 4 09-23-2004 09:58 AM
EDA apps on Mac OSX? Phil Tomson VHDL 0 07-09-2004 03:43 AM
Re: Perl in Mac OSX Wesley Groleau Perl 0 07-28-2003 05:13 PM

Advertisments