ncurses-ruby is a ruby extension for accessing the ncurses library.
Ncurses is a library for manipulating character-cell based terminals.
Compared to other wrappers of curses functionality, ncurses-ruby aims at
completeness and close resemblance to the C API (a README file explains
how to map the ncurses C API docs to ncurses-ruby). The panel and form
extensions to curses are also supported.
* The forms wrapper was contributed by Simon Kaczor. "form" is a curses
extension for programming forms, like input fields.
* ncurses-ruby now also works with ncurses-4.2 (an old release from
* First release featuring a binary for Sharp Zaurus (arm-linux).
curses panel form
* * * Unix (including cygwin) + Ncurses
* * Win32 + PDCurses (binary available for ruby-1.
* arm-linux + Ncurses (binary available for ruby-1.6
and ncurses 4.2 on Sharp Zaurus SL5500 (with original