Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > NavigateUrl error when sending to samepage

NavigateUrl error when sending to samepage

Don

I am trying to do the following:

I have a template column with a hyperlink in it.
At runtime I want to set the navigateurl. When I try to set it back
to the same page it puts the directory in the link instead of just the
#.

During ItemDataBound
HyperLink selectLink = (HyperLink)e.Item.FindControl("selectLink");
selectLink.NavigateUrl = "#;

The page gets rendered as:

href="/directory1/directory2/#"

instead of

href="#"

I have tried this on other machines and it works properly. Wondering
if there is a setting that I am missing.

Thanks