Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > ncurses-ruby; can't access the website

ncurses-ruby; can't access the website

Armin Roehrl

Hello,

can anybody access http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/
to download ncurses-ruby?

Is there an alternate mirror I can access?

I wanted to play with raggle, but I
have no ncurses-ruby installed.

Thank you,
-A

Tobias Peters

Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anybody access http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/
> to download ncurses-ruby?

I can't. The whole berlios site seems to be down.

> Is there an alternate mirror I can access?

There's an official debian package for it, to the effect that debian
also distributes the original source through its mirrors. Similar for
the ports collection of one of the bsd's, IIRC, although I don't know if
that's up to the current version.

You may get it from here:
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/....8.orig.tar.gz

or any other debian mirror.

Tobias

Dick Davies

* Armin Roehrl <(E-Mail Removed)> [0406 11:06]:
> Hello,
>
> can anybody access http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/
> to download ncurses-ruby?
>
> Is there an alternate mirror I can access?
>
> I wanted to play with raggle, but I
> have no ncurses-ruby installed.

You don't need it, if ncurses isn't require()d successfully it
can use the webrick UI instead.

(I know because my ncurses install is broken, and I spent an hour
trying to figure out why webrick kept firing up...)

--
Join the march to save individuality!

Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM