Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Time for the official 2005 Velocity Reviews Screen Saver!!!!

View Poll Results: You need a screen saver because....
(1) Bugs will get past a broken screen..... 1 10.00%
(2) The same image will burn the screen eventually. 4 40.00%
(3) It's a form of entertainment...... 2 20.00%
(4) I don't know. Surprise me. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Time for the official 2005 Velocity Reviews Screen Saver!!!!

10-16-2005
Umm. Al? Alley? Big Al! Buddy! The big question mark isn't the Joker's symbol, it's the Riddler's. But it's all good, it's XhArD's fault you got that wrong.
Ok, X, all of the above problems can be solved. You don't really have to have a ton of talent to do a decent mod, just an idea. Also, you don't absolutly have to hack the case for it to look cool. Have you ever looked into skinning? You can get a custom skin printed up and slap it on the case and make it unique that way and it won't require any talent (other than the talent required to apply a big sticker). Then you can always come to the modding community for ideas on things you could do with what you've got available to make it cooler.

10-16-2005
What about not having any time? You gonna ring work and get me fired or something? TOO BAD! No work phone number for you!

10-16-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
Umm. Al? Alley? Big Al! Buddy! The big question mark isn't the Joker's symbol, it's the Riddler's. But it's all good, it's XhArD's fault you got that wrong.
Holely tacos Batman, that Bigal doens't know the Joker from a Bazooka comic! Why don't we paint a big question mark on his belly?
....well, make that XhArD's belly, instead of his side panel!

10-17-2005
Hehehe...
I could think of several things to paint on XhArD and every last one of them would get him fired from his job too.

10-17-2005
lol. Are you gonna fly over here and do it though? Didn't think so

10-17-2005
Actually I was gonna drive... I'm waiting for them to finish that bridge first. But as soon as they do, watch out, yer in trouble.

10-17-2005
lol, at least you don't have my address. Oh wait... Uhh, don't bother asking Bigal, he doesn't have my address... Of course he doesn't, what the hell are you talking about?!

10-17-2005
yer why would u ask Al for x's address... lol man u have to be joking... (question mark belly )
i know the best mod x can do... side panel mod... its bare aint it ross? i could help u cut it out... with my pro dremel skilz that aren't as pro as once imagioned but still not as pro as al or modfather
Still can cut Circles nothing to fine though...

10-18-2005
Yeah, maybe... If you screw up, oh well, it's only a $50 case

10-18-2005
How hard could it be. I get to Queensland, walk up to someone and show them your picture. I mean, the odds are good that they'll know you, there's like what, 50 people there? Ok, I realize they're all seperated by 100 miles of wasteland but still. You gotta run into them sometimes right?
Ok, seriously... Cutting yer case could be difficult if you don't have the right tools for the job. But you could get a window kit from an online store. They come with nibblers. But man, I hate using those things, they take forever and hurt my hand bad.