Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Wee RDoc enhancement

Wee RDoc enhancement

Dave Thomas

As an experiment, the latest CVS RDoc from ruby-lang now supports
documentation in =begin/=end blocks. In order to distinguish them from
existing RD comments, RDoc insists that you add a 'rdoc' label to the
=begin:

=begin rdoc
This is
my documentation
=end

I'm considering this an experimental change, as I'm not sure I've
thought through all the ramifications.

Cheers

Dave