Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Import Moz 1.2.1 to new computer Moz 1.4

Import Moz 1.2.1 to new computer Moz 1.4

Paul Furman

I'm only getting the basic accounts, no inbox or newsgroups. What I did was
set up a new profile and copy my old profile manually from explorer into the
new profile name. I tried with the new and old folder name under my profile
name (mxh5h22j.slt). Using the import utility in tools, it doesn't list any
profiles available to import from.

Trying to mport Moz 1.2.1 mail to new computer (new hard drive actually)
with Moz 1.4

Thanks for any tips.

Paul Furman

Se my response to the same question below.