Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Forum

Forum

mike

Hi for those who can help me out. Does anyone knows a good messageboard,
forum that uses ASP or ASP.NET one for free would be the best but payed one
who could do the job would have my intention also.

Thanx in advance

Mike

Ps. Why are some people killing the forums

Rocky Moore

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40dbb703$0$772$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> Hi for those who can help me out. Does anyone knows a good messageboard,
> forum that uses ASP or ASP.NET one for free would be the best but payed

one
> who could do the job would have my intention also.
>
> Thanx in advance
>
> Mike
>
> Ps. Why are some people killing the forums

ASP.NET Forums V2?

http://forums.asp.net/Forums/

--
Rocky Moore
www.HintsAndTips.com - ~ Post Tips and Promote Your Site or Service at No

mike

Thanx Bro....

Will take a look at it.

Mike
"Rocky Moore" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:40dbb703$0$772$(E-Mail Removed). nl...
> > Hi for those who can help me out. Does anyone knows a good messageboard,
> > forum that uses ASP or ASP.NET one for free would be the best but payed

> one
> > who could do the job would have my intention also.
> >
> > Thanx in advance
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > Ps. Why are some people killing the forums

> ASP.NET Forums V2?
>
> http://forums.asp.net/Forums/
>
> --
> Rocky Moore
> www.HintsAndTips.com - ~ Post Tips and Promote Your Site or Service at No
> Charge ~
> www.RJSoft.com/Products/RJContentPanel/ - Free web user content control!

Is there a suggestions forum? ww_crimson The Lounge 2 07-02-2005 04:02 AM
Forum timezone stlava The Lounge 5 06-29-2005 09:49 AM
[Ruby Forum] Forum digest by email Alexey Verkhovsky Ruby 0 09-22-2004 07:21 PM

Advertisments