Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > eruby under mod_fastcgi

eruby under mod_fastcgi

matthew c. mead

Does anyone have experience with getting eruby to run under
mod_fastcgi? I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

I've decided to go the fastcgi route since mod_ruby is dumping
core on me anytime I touch mysql through dbi.

To get eruby working under fastcgi, it looks like I should define
/cgi-bin/eruby as a static fastcgiserver and then specify it as a
handler for rhtml files. Does this sound right?

Thanks!

-matt

--
matthew c. mead

http://www.goof.com/~mmead/

documentation on eRuby, eRuby resources Dude Ruby 2 03-22-2007 07:17 AM
Is mod_fastcgi really required for Ruby/Apache 2? laredotornado@zipmail.com Ruby 4 01-23-2007 05:23 PM
Apache 2.2 and mod_fastcgi Reis Ruby 3 02-01-2006 05:09 PM
Potential DoS in cgi.rb with apache & mod_fastcgi Xavier Ruby 4 01-26-2005 12:56 AM
apache/mod_fastcgi - problem with DBI::DBRC Carl Youngblood Ruby 1 12-20-2003 11:41 PM

Advertisments