Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > retrieve cocoon content failed

retrieve cocoon content failed

Lian Yan

Hi, All;

Our application allows users to analyze documents (xml or html) they
find in the internet. User enters the URL and ruby retrieves the
document and analyzes it. It works fine for most web server. However,
one user found an interested document hodted by Cocoon with URL:
http://doxa.stoa.org/cocoon/retiariu...MoriaeEncomium. When he
performed the analysis, it reported the "404 not found" error.

I know that cocoon's url does not point to the document's physical
location and it is generated on the fly. My question is how can I
retrive document from cocoon.

Thank you in advance.

Lian

sceeen generator from xml file? (like cocoon?) Elhanan ASP .Net 0 08-15-2005 08:50 AM
Tomcat+Struts+Cocoon: Good tutorials needed about Cocoon integration Thomas S. Java 0 11-12-2004 08:42 AM
Cocoon XML to XML Cram TeXeD Java 0 12-19-2003 02:31 PM
Cocoon 2.1.0 with JBoss 3.2.1 freezez under heavy load Blazej Zak Java 2 11-19-2003 09:13 AM

Advertisments