Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Documentation for C extension

Documentation for C extension

Marek Janukowicz

I wrote a simple wrapper around Subversion API
(http://subversion.tigris.org). How should I document it to create
something like RDoc documentation? The library consists of C files, so I
cannot write RDoc comments inside... Or maybe I can?

--
Marek Janukowicz

Dave Thomas

On Feb 3, 2004, at 15:30, Marek Janukowicz wrote:

> I wrote a simple wrapper around Subversion API
> (http://subversion.tigris.org). How should I document it to create
> something like RDoc documentation? The library consists of C files, so
> cannot write RDoc comments inside... Or maybe I can?

Sure you can: RDoc handle C extensions just fine

Have a look at any of the recent .c files in the main Ruby source
directory for examples.

Cheers

Dave