Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > OpenGL

OpenGL

Martin larsson

Hello

Anyone out there got tutorials for OpenGL in ruby? I can only find alot
of them for c, and some for perl and other bigger languages, but it
would be easier if they were for ruby

TIA
Martin Larsson

Robert K.

I'm not sure. The famous NE-HE tutorials for OGL may have also a ruby
version. At least the first parts exist in minimum 8 languages

Martin larsson schrieb:

> Hello
>
> Anyone out there got tutorials for OpenGL in ruby? I can only find alot
> of them for c, and some for perl and other bigger languages, but it
> would be easier if they were for ruby
>
> TIA
> Martin Larsson

Martin larsson

I've looked at them and couldnt find any ruby examples, will take a
closer look though

Robert K. wrote:

> I'm not sure. The famous NE-HE tutorials for OGL may have also a ruby
> version. At least the first parts exist in minimum 8 languages
>
> Martin larsson schrieb:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Anyone out there got tutorials for OpenGL in ruby? I can only find
>> alot of them for c, and some for perl and other bigger languages, but
>> it would be easier if they were for ruby
>>
>> TIA
>> Martin Larsson

Dennis Ranke

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 05:31:51 +0900, Martin larsson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've looked at them and couldnt find any ruby examples, will take a
> closer look though
>

> Robert K. wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure. The famous NE-HE tutorials for OGL may have also a ruby
>> version. At least the first parts exist in minimum 8 languages

RUDL (http://rudl.sourceforge.net/) comes with ruby versions of 10 NEHE
lessons.

--
Dennis Ranke

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem Microsoft Certification 5 03-07-2009 09:31 AM
Learning Java Bindings for OpenGL Ch3 available Gene Davis Java 0 07-05-2004 04:53 PM
Java Bindings for OpenGL Gene Davis Java 0 06-26-2004 03:00 PM
openGL and 1.5 nos Java 3 03-05-2004 06:32 PM
OpenGL from JNI on MacOSX Andy Skinner Java 0 01-08-2004 04:08 PM

Advertisments