Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Merge cells

Re: Merge cells

Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]

Mark,

Take a look at the colspan and rowspan attributes of the Table Cell
(Td).

Hth,
Phil Winstanley
Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
http://www.myservicescentral.com

Mark Goldin

Selecting a cell and changing its colspan merges that cell with a cell on a
right side, but
changing rowspan does not do anything I mean anything good.

"Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:cbehae$(E-Mail Removed)...