Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net screen capture method

ASP.Net screen capture method

D Sheldon

Has anyone ever created a screen capture method for ASP.Net?

What I have in mind is adding a method to my custom error logging class that
will take a screen capture of the user's browser and then stores it locally.
This way, I can actually see what the user see's when they encounter a
problem. Is this possible?

anchamparuthi anchamparuthi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Sheldon
Has anyone ever created a screen capture method for ASP.Net?

What I have in mind is adding a method to my custom error logging class that
will take a screen capture of the user's browser and then stores it locally.
This way, I can actually see what the user see's when they encounter a
problem. Is this possible?
Hi there,

I'm also trying to embed the error screen shot into an email to the support in my project. If you can help me with some code, I would appreciate that.

Thanks, Azeem ((E-Mail Removed))