Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > iis is not rendering my asp.net pages into html

iis is not rendering my asp.net pages into html

nabil m

hi - i am just starting with .net - i have created my first page usind
webmatrix when i preview my page in my browser on my localhost i see the
code of the page and not the html i see the actucal code but not thrending
of the html -

please help thx

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You should repair your IIS mappings.