Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Expandable container for labels and textboxes

Expandable container for labels and textboxes

Rathtap

I am displaying a lot of data in textboxes on a web page. I would like
to group related info such as Patient Address, Payer information etc
in what is an equivalent of a VB 6 frame. In addition I would also
like to be able to collapse/expand this 'frame' since there is a lot
of info on the page.
Is there a control container out there that does it? All help is
appreciated.