Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > debug problem

debug problem

Philip Rayne

I have copied the contents of my wwwroot\myproject web folder to another
computer to do some work on it. When I set a breakpoint in the code the
debugger is not stopping on it. If I create a new project on this computer
the debugging does work in that project. Has anyone any ideas what I need
to do to get the debugging to work again?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

Make sure the new machine has debugging on in IIS. That is all I can think
of right off hand.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA