Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla and second window

Mozilla and second window

Joebee

I am currently using win98se and have loaded the latest Mozilla
firebird, when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up
and says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url
section it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web
site is configured at this address."
How can I stop this window from opening up. I used to use IE6 and this
second window used to do this as well, does anyone know what I need to
turn off or delete so this second annoying window doesnt open.
Any ideas anyone???
Joe

ho alexandre

Joebee wrote:
> when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up
> and says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url
> section it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web
> site is configured at this address."

Tools | Options | General | Homepage
and replace www by something else.

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

Joebee

ho alexandre wrote:
> Joebee wrote:
>
>> when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up and
>> says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url section
>> it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web site is
>> configured at this address."

> Tools | Options | General | Homepage
> and replace www by something else.

That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up my
isp's page either.

ho alexandre

Joebee wrote:
>>>when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up and
>>>says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url section
>>>it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web site is
>>>configured at this address."

>>Tools | Options | General | Homepage
>>and replace www by something else.

> That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up my
> isp's page either.

I am sorry, I don't understand your posts. Can you make a screenshot ?

--

ho alexandre wrote:

>>> Tools | Options | General | Homepage
>>> and replace www by something else.

>> That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up
>> my isp's page either.

> I am sorry, I don't understand your posts. Can you make a screenshot ?

How do you make a screen shot in Mozilla

Jarmo

> How do you make a screen shot in Mozilla

General instructions for any Windows active window is: AltGr + Prt Sc, but
thinking, this place is not for pic attachements ; )