Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > ML and group out of sync?

ML and group out of sync?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Hi!

It seems to me as if the group and ML are severely out of sync. Seems
as if a not so small number postings to comp.lang.ruby doesn't reach
ruby-talk.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

daz

"Josef 'Jupp' Schugt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It seems to me as if the group and ML are severely out of sync. Seems
> as if a not so small number postings to comp.lang.ruby doesn't reach
> ruby-talk.
>
> Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

True.
http://www.ruby-talk.org/84253 originated from the ML and archived one reply.
(The one reply that also came from ruby-talk.)

c.l.ruby has 10 replies but the OP probably missed nine of them.
(Nine came from this newsgroup.)

Until this is sorted out, someone should unplug the ML => NG gateway.

Many (if not most) of the Ruby regulars are not receiving posts from here
but we're seeing theirs.

daz