Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [MEETING] CORE Meeting Oct. 25th

[MEETING] CORE Meeting Oct. 25th

Daniel Berger

CORE (COlorado Ruby Enthusiasts) will be having a
gathering at Paris on the Platte in Denver on October
25th (Saturday) starting at 4pm. No talks planned -
we're just gonna chill out. All are welcome to
attend.

Paris on the Platte
1553 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 455-2451

Join us!

Questions? Contact Daniel at djberg96 at yahoo dot
com

Regards,

Dan

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Wirianto Djunaidi

Wish CORE existed when I still live in Denver
It will be nice to known another rubyist.

Have fun,
-WD