Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Message panel view

Message panel view

Sam

Hello
is there a way I can have different views set for different folders.
like have Message panal on for one folder and off for another and save
the settings.

thanks

ho alexandre

Sam wrote:
> is there a way I can have different views set for different folders.
> like have Message panal on for one folder and off for another and save
> the settings.

You can't.

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments