Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Possible downtime for RubyForge because of Isabel...

Possible downtime for RubyForge because of Isabel...

Richard Kilmer

This is to announce a potential outage of RubyForge on Thursday-Friday
(18-19). The National Hurricane Center is predicting hurricane Isabel
to come ashore in North Carolina sometime Thursday, and then make a
track north through Virginia. As RubyForge is hosted in Northern
Virginia, there is a possibility with severe weather that we may need
to take her down if we lose power, we get flooded, etc. If this
occurs, it would be Thursday night or Friday morning. This is not to
say we are taking her offline, but just to let folks know of that
possibility. We have offsite backups, and a spare machine in the event
of a worse case scenario so your projects will be safe

Best,

The RubyForge Team

RubyForge scheduled downtime later today Tom Copeland Ruby 0 12-11-2006 02:30 PM
Recent RubyForge downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 3 11-20-2006 02:21 PM
RubyForge scheduled downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 1 06-17-2005 12:54 AM
RubyForge downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 6 05-12-2005 04:28 PM
RubyForge scheduled downtime Tom Copeland Ruby 4 10-25-2004 09:24 PM

Advertisments