Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Help needed: blank space in web pages

Help needed: blank space in web pages

Minna

Hi all,

I couldn't find a group for Mozilla newbies so I'm trying out my luck
here. Please refer me to the right group if this is not the one.

I just downloaded Mozilla 1.4. Now I'm having a very annoying problem
with the browser. With some web pages the window is sort of "extended",
so that the beginning of the page shows just fine, but then there is
just a blank space with no text or pics and I need to drag the sidebar
all the way down to see the rest of the page.

I know this sounds complicated but I'm afraid this is the best
explanation I can give. This problem does not occur with all the pages,
on the contrary, it's not very common, but when it does it's very
annoying. Some pages I get the problem with are:

http://www.aqua-web.org/

http://personal.inet.fi/cool/ryyni/

http://joyy.joensuu.fi/forum/

I'd be very grateful for any help!

Thanks!

*****
Minna
*****

ho alexandre

Minna wrote:
> I'd be very grateful for any help!

Sorry, all three sites display fine for me (moz 1.4 windows).

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

desertstorm

My Mozilla 1.5b also has no trouble with those URL [by the way, nice boobs
on the one; too bad you can't 'see' them ;o)) ]. What I wonder is whether
this could be caused by the languages you installed within your brower. That
would be the first thing I'd check. Maybe that causes the pages not to load
completely. Just a rough guess ...

d.

news:XOUab.68$(E-Mail Removed)...