Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > where can I get ssleay.dll for net/https usage?

where can I get ssleay.dll for net/https usage?

Chris Morris

Sorry for the idiot post, I'm running low on time ... where can I get
the ssleay32.dll that openssl.so requires, so I can use net/https? (for
Windows, if it's not obvious...)

--

Chris
http://clabs.org/blogki