Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RDoc: how to turn off automatic linking for a word?

RDoc: how to turn off automatic linking for a word?

Yuri Leikind

Hello all,

How do I turn off creating a link out of a word that looks like
the name of a class I have? Preceding the word with "\" does not work,
looks like it handles explicit markup only.

Best regards,
Yuri Leikind