Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dropdown date picker in .NET?

Dropdown date picker in .NET?

=B=

Hi everybody,

I've recently made the switch from ASP/VB to C#/ASP.NET and I was
wondering how people generally handle users entering dates in ASP.NET?

I'd like to avoid using a popup date calendar (at least in a new
window), and I've yet to find a javascript one which doesn't have it's
flaws. I was thinking maybe something like three drop-down list
boxes, like this:
http://javascript.internet.com/calen...-selector.html

Does anyone know of a custom control in ASP.NET that behaves like
this?

Thanks,

B.