Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [MEETING] CORE Meeting August 9th

[MEETING] CORE Meeting August 9th

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

CORE (COlorado Ruby Enthusiasts) will be having a
gathering at Paris on the Platte in Denver on August
9th (Saturday) starting at 4pm. Michael Granger will
be giving a talk on "Data Driven Classes in Ruby"
while I (Daniel Berger) will be giving a talk on
"Preparing Ruby Packages for Public Consumption".

All are welcome to attend. Food and Drinks are on me!

Paris on the Platte
1553 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 455-2451

Join us!

Questions? Contact Daniel at djberg96 at yahoo dot
com or Michael at ged at FaerieMUD dot org.

Regards,

Dan

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com