Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Speaking of Ruby T-shirts...

Speaking of Ruby T-shirts...

Hal E. Fulton

If anyone wants to contribute ideas to the
Ruby.shop, feel free... the only pay you
get is acknowledgement, however. (See the
link at http://www.rubyhacker.com)

Half the proceeds go to support the next
Ruby Conference. The other half... goes to
support *my* attendance at the next Ruby
conference. Hey, no one attends free except
maybe Matz...

Hal

--
Hal Fulton

Speaking at Lone Star Ruby Conf V Eleanor McHugh Ruby 0 06-18-2011 12:23 PM
I want to make English-speaking friend to practic my poor English IchBin Java 1 03-26-2006 05:36 AM
OT: Speaking in Tongues Leo Wong Java 14 06-01-2004 09:27 PM
Speaking of Ruby presentations Sascha Ebach Ruby 1 05-16-2004 12:54 AM
Choosing Item(s) from JList for speaking danielliuhh@hotmail.com Java 2 01-09-2004 07:57 PM

Advertisments