Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SQL Newsgroup

SQL Newsgroup

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?

thank You,
Miguel

Eric Sabine

Do you mean SQL Server? nntp://microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming is a
good start.

Miguel Dias Moura wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?
>
> thank You,
> Miguel

Greg Burns

microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/Default.aspx

"Miguel Dias Moura" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?
>
> thank You,
> Miguel

Miguel Dias Moura

I mean just SQL. I am trying to filter some records from a database using
the value of a variable in the URL and i until now i didn't get any answers
in foruns so i am looking for a newsgroup about SQL.

Thank You,
Miguel

"Eric Sabine" <mopar41@hyotyt_mail_nounderscores.com> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you mean SQL Server? nntp://microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming is

> good start.
>

> Miguel Dias Moura wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?
> >
> > thank You,
> > Miguel

Miguel Dias Moura

Thanks,

i just posted my message in that newsgroup. Hope to get an answer cause i
have the deliver of this web site dependent of this.

Thanks Again,
Miguel

"Greg Burns" <greg_burns@DONT_SPAM_ME_hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming
>
> http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/Default.aspx
>

> "Miguel Dias Moura" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > can you point me a good SQL Newsgroup?
> >
> > thank You,
> > Miguel

Martin

Also depends what technology you are using to go from url parameter to SQL -
ASP.Net?

news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...