Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Algorithms in Python

Algorithms in Python

Chetan Harjani

Is there any book or site on python algorithms which asks more and
teaches less, I don't want to get bored, and at the same time I want
to learn and act more. I use ubuntu. (just in case if its needed).
#ALGORITHMS

--
Chetan H Harjani
IIT Delhi