Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Reply to mail - Question

Reply to mail - Question

Henriette Holm

Hello.
I have a quick question: I'm using Mozilla 1.4 and Mandrake 9.1. When I
reply an email I thought that the icon next to the mail would change to
one of those "have-already-replied-on-this-mail" icons, but that doesn't
happen. Anyway to change this?

Best regards
Henriette (a very happie newbie Mozilla user ) )