Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > IMDB and Dpreview go dark

IMDB and Dpreview go dark

RichA

Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

Andrew Brydon

On 18/01/2012 05:33, RichA wrote:
> Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

IMDB still seems to be up. Wikipedia is dark though...

--
Andrew Brydon
Life is just the beta-version of death

RichA

On Jan 18, 12:49*am, Andrew Brydon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 18/01/2012 05:33, RichA wrote:
>
> > Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

> IMDB still seems to be up. Wikipedia is dark though...
>
> --
> Andrew Brydon
> Life is just the beta-version of death

Yes, IMDB is back up. So is Dpreview. I was getting messages from
open DNS that both sites were down. Odd.

nospam

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

dpreview is not dark, nor is imdb. try again.

Gordon Freeman

nospam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Protesting the censorship bill in the Congress?

> dpreview is not dark, nor is imdb. try again.

Dpreview is always dark, it has the most stupid colour scheme and they've
never done anything about it despite many people complaining about
the spindly white text on a black background being illegible.

Condense soup, not books!

nospam

In article <Xns9FDEF0E108FCEC9A7@127.0.0.1>, Gordon Freeman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Dpreview is always dark, it has the most stupid colour scheme and they've
> never done anything about it despite many people complaining about
> the spindly white text on a black background being illegible.

yet somehow, it gets a *lot* of traffic. obviously, not that many
complained.

IMDB abc123 DVD Video 7 05-26-2007 04:58 AM
IMDB def456 DVD Video 1 05-24-2007 10:40 PM
Never a discouraging word on IMDb? Otius Gojius DVD Video 2 03-30-2007 09:56 AM
How to save imdb pictures? Evan Platt Computer Support 10 07-03-2006 09:59 PM
IMDb-Grab tangodivx DVD Video 0 09-23-2003 11:04 PM

Advertisments