Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I luv this group

I luv this group

thedarkman

> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
for help while simultaneously
telling them they don't know what they're doing.

************************************************** **********************************

I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
from Hammer Horror.

If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
code complex stuff like CSS?

Doug Miller

thedarkman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

> The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
> for help while simultaneously
> telling them they don't know what they're doing.
>

> ************************************************** *********************
> *************
>
> I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
> from Hammer Horror.
>
> If you can't read a simply

*simple

> word like that, how can you be trusted to
> code complex stuff like CSS?

I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that it was a
simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption -- which you have now
confirmed to be the truth -- that you're just a jackass.

Martin Edwards

On 15/01/2012 13:31, thedarkman wrote:
>> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

> The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
> for help while simultaneously
> telling them they don't know what they're doing.
>

> ************************************************** **********************************
>
> I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
> from Hammer Horror.
>
> If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
> code complex stuff like CSS?

I have read your site. Shouldn't you be called "paleman"

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman

William Gill

On 1/15/2012 9:15 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
> I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that it was a
> simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption --...

As is the accepted etiquette for news groups.

The expression "Pearls before swine" comes to mind for some reason.

dorayme

In article <jf1g84$n01$(E-Mail Removed)>,
William Gill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 1/15/2012 9:15 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
> > I read what you wrote corrrectly, and gave you the benefit of the doubt by
> > assuming that it was a
> > simple typing error, instead of making the less charitable assumption --...

> As is the accepted etiquette for news groups.

There were in fact more charitable assumptions, ones that would have
needed the will to investigate the nature of "Kate's friend". <g>

--
dorayme

Kamron Bennett

On 01/16/2012 04:10 AM, Martin Edwards wrote:
> On 15/01/2012 13:31, thedarkman wrote:
>>> The people I meet here are SO fiendly, just like Kate's friend.

>> The people here *are* friendly -- to those who don't come here asking
>> for help while simultaneously
>> telling them they don't know what they're doing.
>>

>> ************************************************** **********************************
>>

>> I didn't say friendly, I said fiendly, as in Kate Bush and her friend
>> from Hammer Horror.
>>
>> If you can't read a simply word like that, how can you be trusted to
>> code complex stuff like CSS?
>>

> I have read your site. Shouldn't you be called "paleman"

Was about to say the same thing, this group rules!!! Sherm Pendley around?

I luv this group thedarkman HTML 10 01-18-2012 02:15 PM
Multiple isakmp policies (Group 1 and Group 2) rmcnutt Cisco 1 07-13-2004 09:33 PM
Re: Which group is the PC discussion group (like comp.sys.mac.----)? philo Computer Support 0 08-03-2003 11:41 AM
Re: Which group is the PC discussion group (like comp.sys.mac.----)? LooseLips Computer Support 0 08-03-2003 08:37 AM

Advertisments