Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > I luv this group

I luv this group

Martin Edwards

On 17/01/2012 15:21, Doug Miller wrote:
> Martin Edwards<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:FLeRq.1099$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Ah! You must be one those left leaning people who have the monopoly on
>>> open mindedness, and tolerance.
>>>

>> I just have to be me.
>>

> Apparently, that includes being someone who interjects gratuitous political insults into a technical
> discussion.

Hey, lighten up. I don't jump up and down when people call me a commie.
Seriously though, I live in Birmingham, and the case has aroused a lot
of passion over the years. I've even eaten in the Blue Sky. One night
two guys tried to run out without paying, something I had only heard
about before.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman

I luv this group thedarkman HTML 5 01-18-2012 04:50 PM
Multiple isakmp policies (Group 1 and Group 2) rmcnutt Cisco 1 07-13-2004 09:33 PM
Re: Which group is the PC discussion group (like comp.sys.mac.----)? philo Computer Support 0 08-03-2003 11:41 AM
Re: Which group is the PC discussion group (like comp.sys.mac.----)? LooseLips Computer Support 0 08-03-2003 08:37 AM

Advertisments