Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Original Tt Golden Orb/s

Original Tt Golden Orb/s

~misfit~

Hey group,

I seem to remember a while back I was looking for one of these and later,
after I found it, someone offered me a few of them. (I could be
mis-remembering though, my painkillers cause that from time-to-time..)

Well, now I'd really like to get my hands on some of them. The original CPU
cooler, just aluminium fins, not the later heatpipe pierced coolers that
carry the same name. I have a little project, or an idea for a project, that
would keep me busy for a while and not cost me an arm and a leg. However
it's dependant on getting some original Golden Orbs.

Can anyone help? I will cover postage and packaging costs (they're not worth
much as a CPU heatsink anymore). However I have an idea and I'd love to
persue it.

Thanks in advance and all that.
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

~misfit~

> Hey group,
>
> I seem to remember a while back I was looking for one of these and
> later, after I found it, someone offered me a few of them. (I could be
> mis-remembering though, my painkillers cause that from time-to-time..)
>
> Well, now I'd really like to get my hands on some of them. The
> original CPU cooler, just aluminium fins, not the later heatpipe
> pierced coolers that carry the same name. I have a little project, or
> an idea for a project, that would keep me busy for a while and not
> cost me an arm and a leg. However it's dependant on getting some
> original Golden Orbs.
> Can anyone help? I will cover postage and packaging costs (they're
> not worth much as a CPU heatsink anymore). However I have an idea and
> I'd love to persue it.
>
> Thanks in advance and all that.

Just 'bumping' this post. I'd really love to get my hands on a few of these
and will cover postage costs. Even if you only have one kicking around I'd
love to have it. shaun.at.pukekohe with a gmail address, or reply here.

Thank'ee kindly,