Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Apple keys...

Apple keys...

Italo

I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.

I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
my web site on Windows?

Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

Have you some sample link ?

Many thanks

dorayme

In article <4f0c9102$0$6823$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Italo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!

I hope he is a big strong lad. iPads are quite heavy, I tried to
pick one up the other day and did my back in.

> Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
> look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.
>
> I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css for
> my web site on Windows?
>
> Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.

You could google for an image of the whole keypad or take a
picture of your son's. What exactly do you want the image or the
bits of the image on your webpage to do?

--
dorayme

idle

http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/iphone...etina-display/
http://slodive.com/freebies/ipad-ui/

--
idle
None of us is as good as all of us.

Italo

"idle" ha scritto nel messaggio news:jejnj1$cs2$(E-Mail Removed)...

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:26:56 +0100, Italo wrote in alt.html:

> I have made a valuable and wonderful gift to my son, an iPad!!
>
> Among all things, I have specially liked the way the virtual keyboard keys
> look like! Satinated silvered metal, very beautiful.
>
> I wish ask to you: is it possible making similar keys using html and css
> for
> my web site on Windows?
>
> Probably each key could be an image, and upon it printing its tag.
>
> Have you some sample link ?
>
> Many thanks

http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd/
http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/ipad-gui-psd-version-2/