Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Those Bad Yanks are at it again.

Those Bad Yanks are at it again.

Frank Williams

Trying to force there bad laws on other countries, may be the Yanks
should be considered as Terrorists.

http://www.neowin.net/news/us-threat...ensorship-laws

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

"Frank Williams" wrote:

- Trying to force there bad laws on other countries, may be the
- Yanks should be considered as Terrorists.

-http://www.neowin.net/news/us-threatened-spain-over-web-censorship-laws

Let's Be Completely Honest Here.
There Are Millions Upon Millions Of Individuals Who
Are Knowingly Stealing Intellectual Property, And Then
Many Times, Without Any Care About The Owners And
Creators, Are Distributing Those Same Stolen Items To
Other Accomplice Thieves Throughout The World.
Those Items Include:
Movies, Music, Computer Applications, Images, Etc.

Rational And Sensible Criticisms Of Yanks Activities
Are Always Welcome, However When Governments Such
As Spain Flagrantly Allow The Thievery Of The World's
Property - (Stole Almost All Of The "New World" - 1492),
Then That Spanish Armada Must Be Rebuffed As In
1588 A.D.

The Spanish Are Good At Thievery !

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Ambassador | Tainui Kiingitanga | Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/fallen_angels.wmv

Frank Williams

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:41:12 +1300, "Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Frank Williams" wrote:
>
>- Trying to force there bad laws on other countries, may be the
>- Yanks should be considered as Terrorists.
>
>-http://www.neowin.net/news/us-threatened-spain-over-web-censorship-laws
>

> Let's Be Completely Honest Here.
> There Are Millions Upon Millions Of Individuals Who
> Are Knowingly Stealing Intellectual Property, And Then
> Many Times, Without Any Care About The Owners And
> Creators, Are Distributing Those Same Stolen Items To
> Other Accomplice Thieves Throughout The World.
> Those Items Include:
> Movies, Music, Computer Applications, Images, Etc.
>
> Rational And Sensible Criticisms Of Yanks Activities
> Are Always Welcome, However When Governments Such
> As Spain Flagrantly Allow The Thievery Of The World's
> Property - (Stole Almost All Of The "New World" - 1492),
> Then That Spanish Armada Must Be Rebuffed As In
> 1588 A.D.
>
> The Spanish Are Good At Thievery !

> Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
> Ambassador | Tainui Kiingitanga | Te Aotearoa
> http://www.exorcist.org.nz
> http://www.exorcist.org.nz/fallen_angels.wmv

Every one know that these are not facts at all but Hyped info that is
Totally exaggerated claims.

Its been proven time and time again its all but guest work.

Guess who stole Hawaii

bubba ray

On Jan 10, 10:17*am, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Trying to force there bad laws on other countries, may be the Yanks
> should be considered as Terrorists.
>
> http://www.neowin.net/news/us-threat...ensorship-laws

Yes, like an article that starts with "As hard as it's trying, the US
isn't content with censoring and destroying its own web" is totally
trustworthy.

bubba ray

On Jan 10, 11:42*am, Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:41:12 +1300, "Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty"
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >"Frank Williams" *wrote:

> >- Trying to force there bad laws on other countries, may be the
> >- Yanks should be considered as Terrorists.

> >-http://www.neowin.net/news/us-threatened-spain-over-web-censorship-laws

> > * Let's Be Completely Honest Here.
> > * There Are Millions Upon Millions Of Individuals Who
> > * Are Knowingly Stealing Intellectual Property, And Then
> > * Many Times, Without Any Care About The Owners And
> > * Creators, Are Distributing Those Same Stolen Items To
> > * Other Accomplice Thieves Throughout The World.
> > * Those Items Include:
> > * Movies, Music, Computer Applications, Images, Etc.

> > * Rational And Sensible Criticisms Of Yanks Activities
> > * Are Always Welcome, However When Governments Such
> > * As Spain Flagrantly Allow The Thievery Of The World's
> > * Property - (Stole Almost All Of The "New World" - 1492),
> > * Then That Spanish Armada Must Be Rebuffed As In
> > * 1588 A.D.

> > * The Spanish Are Good At Thievery !

> > * _____________________________________________
> > * Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
> > * Ambassador | Tainui Kiingitanga | Te Aotearoa
> > *http://www.exorcist.org.nz
> > *http://www.exorcist.org.nz/fallen_angels.wmv

> Every one know that these are not facts at all but Hyped info that is
> Totally exaggerated claims.
>
> Its been proven time and time again its all but guest work.
>
> Guess who stole Hawaii

I bet you think they should give California back to the Mexicans.

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

bubba ray <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

+ Guess who stole Hawaii

- I bet you think they should give California back to the Mexicans.

Spain Never Had The Right To Possess California In
The First Place. After The Mexican-American War
The United States Paid For The Territory, Of Which
The Spaniards Took The Monies And Were Satisfied.