Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Blocked at McDonalds

Blocked at McDonalds

Fred

I have been unable to access hotmail account at McDonalds, Dunedin. No
problem with any other websites, just hotmail. Being mildly curious I
tried two other laptops with same result. 'Could not display page'
message just for hotmail. Local staff were unaware of any problem. I
know sometime ago they blocked anything like a porn site, and some eager
beaver blocked hotmail in some of their stores - thinking it sounded
suspect, but they fixed that. Now it will find any vulgar term I tried -
and I tried them all. Just bloody hotmail. Anyone struck this?