Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > windows with scripting

windows with scripting

sreekanth sreekanth is offline
Junior Member

friends,

i have started my carrer as system engineer and completed server 2008 certification now i would like to learn scripting to do widows admin tasks kindly advice me which is best for windows admin VB Scripting or Python.

Kindly suggest me

THX in advance