Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Which Codepage and Charset i should used?

Which Codepage and Charset i should used?

Benny Ng

The SQL designation of the project has finished.
now the system needs to support 3 languages. (English,Simpfilied
Chinese,Traditional Chinese)
and now returns to web page .

if we needs the system to support that 3 languages smoothly.

should i set the CODEPAGE and CHARSET in web pages?
or it's only need to set in OLD asp projects. ASP.NET needn't?

and if only for ASP project(Not ASP.NET), i need to set the following?

codepage = 1252
charset=ISO-8859-1

set Codepage and Charset to support UNICODE.

Thx.

javascript charset <> page charset optimistx Javascript 2 08-15-2008 12:42 PM
Which CDO.Message Charset Should I Use? Chris ASP General 0 10-13-2005 03:03 PM
Codepage problem Daatmor ASP .Net 4 06-17-2005 03:03 PM
Two Codepage Yahya Saad ASP .Net 0 10-13-2004 07:56 AM
Culture and Codepage question Mike Prager ASP .Net 2 08-30-2003 07:22 PM

Advertisments