Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > internet link hijacked

internet link hijacked

nospam

A few hours ago I tried this
http://www.bridgebase.com/client/client.php

and it didn't work properly. I got a strange error dialog -
something about "instruction cannot be read" - which happens with
windows sometimes, except that it had chinese looking characters along
the top of the dialog and it wasn't a real windows error dialog.

It's working properly now though.

My question is : is it possible this URL was hijacked for a while and
how often does this kind of thing happen?