Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Sound Card Specification

Sound Card Specification

Abu Abu is offline
Junior Member
Location: Malaysia

I am doing research on sound. I have bought a microphone with a 24bit/96K sampling rate and planning to work on voice recordings at those depth and sampling rate. I understand that I need to ensure that my sound card matches those specification too. I will be using Dell studio XPS 16 for the data capture using audacity which has been set at those bits and rates. The purchase invoice states that my sound card is Integrated CREATIVE Sound Blaster(R) X-Fi MB Audio with software solution. How do I check on what bit and sampling rate is my sound blaster sound card running on. I am running on Window 7 64 bit. Thanks.