Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom Control & System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData

Custom Control & System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

I have implemented the
System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData interface in my custom
control, however, when I submit this Function is not called by ASP.NET (
Which is what I assume is supposed to happen ).

Unfortunately it does not get called, any ideas what could be causing this ?

--

OHM ( Terry Burns )
. . . One-Handed-Man . . .

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

Sorry, solved it. I found out that in order for this to work. The Name of
the rendered textbox had to be the uniqueID of the class.

--

OHM ( Terry Burns )
. . . One-Handed-Man . . .

news:O8W2y%(E-Mail Removed)...