Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Using SETMODE function in C program of Guardian envirnoment-HP Nonstop Tandem

Using SETMODE function in C program of Guardian envirnoment-HP Nonstop Tandem

kiranbhatter kiranbhatter is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I was trying to implement a function similar to getchar but my function should not wait for a new line character to proceed further. Can you please let me know how can i do this on hp tandem.

Regards,
Kiran

Newbie C++ on HP NonStop - how to integrate Guardian Procedures? Greg Shaw C++ 3 03-19-2009 12:51 PM
Core 2 Duo PC keeps shutting down itself after 2 seconds and booting up nonstop ss6nn1@googlemail.com Computer Support 18 08-16-2006 09:59 PM
Tandem stun problem lhicks@bppr.com Cisco 7 03-01-2006 08:27 PM
Use of AXIS on Tandem Ajay Java 0 10-16-2003 04:09 AM
Help finding C++ resources with Tandem/NSK Cindi C++ 1 07-15-2003 01:18 AM

Advertisments