Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Social network security, Cloud access,

Social network security, Cloud access,

- Bobb -

Anyone out there in internet security ?
I'm looking at installing some new apps to my PC and would like some
feedback first. When I start the install of apps such as Google's
CaptureToCloud Extension, or Twitter and read through the "Terms and
Conditions", you are giving them the ability to "do whatever they want":
access your websites, your contacts, your browsing history, bookmarks.... so
I've not installed them. seems too much like 'Big Brother'. If you're a
pro, what are your thoughts ? Any online pointers ?