Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: I am a new one in this forum

Re: I am a new one in this forum

RichA

On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
> On 12/23/11 PDT 2:56 PM, RichA wrote:
>> On 12/21/2011 4:00 AM, SeanWalsh wrote:
>>> Hi everyone I am a new one in this forum, I want know about Digital
>>> Photography.

>>I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
>>Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
>>Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
>>Il.

>I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
>response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

**** off you homophobe piece of ****.

You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. ****y
little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
you want it so much.

You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
his nice well hung set of balls.

RichA

On Dec 23, 8:03*pm, "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:

> >>I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
> >>Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
> >>Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
> >>Il.

> >I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
> >response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

> **** off you homophobe piece of ****.
>
> You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. ****y
> little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
> you want it so much.
>
> You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
> his nice well hung set of balls.

Yeah, that's me. I moved to Australia yesterday. So which of you
nutjob Aussies was this, really?

From: "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-
systems,alt.photography
Subject: Re: I am a new one in this forum
Date: 24 Dec 2011 01:03:32 -0000

Pete A

On 2011-12-24 15:47:47 +0000, George Kerby said:

> On 12/23/11 7:03 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
>>> response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

>> **** off you homophobe piece of ****.
>>
>> You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. ****y
>> little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
>> you want it so much.
>>
>> You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
>> his nice well hung set of balls.
>>

> You Aussies are a quite weird lot, ya' know?!?

I assumed his reference to Kim Jung Il instead of Kim Jong-il showed
his ignorance over a wide range of things in life.

John Turco

RichA wrote:

> > On Dec 23, 8:03 pm, "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<heavily edited for brevity>

> > You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il
> > or his nice well hung set of balls.

> Yeah, that's me. I moved to Australia yesterday. So which of you
> nutjob Aussies was this, really?

<edited>

In my estimation, it appears to be a specific British "sock puppet"
troll...who occasionally mocks your avowed anti-plastic stance.

[Of course, anybody can post through an Australian ISP, as well as
one in any other country.]

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Robert Coe

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 18:35:23 +0000, Pete A <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
: On 2011-12-24 15:47:47 +0000, George Kerby said:
:
: > On 12/23/11 7:03 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
: > "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >
: >> On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
: >>> On 12/23/11 PDT 2:56 PM, RichA wrote:
: >>>> On 12/21/2011 4:00 AM, SeanWalsh wrote:
: >>>>> Hi everyone I am a new one in this forum, I want know about Digital
: >>>>> Photography.
: >>>>
: >>>> I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
: >>>> Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
: >>>> Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
: >>>> Il.
: >>>
: >>> I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
: >>> response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.
: >>
: >> **** off you homophobe piece of ****.
: >>
: >> You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. ****y
: >> little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
: >> you want it so much.
: >>
: >> You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
: >> his nice well hung set of balls.
: >>
: >
: > You Aussies are a quite weird lot, ya' know?!?
:
: I assumed his reference to Kim Jung Il instead of Kim Jong-il showed
: his ignorance over a wide range of things in life.

I'm quite prepared to believe, if you say so, that your knowledge of the
Korean language, and of the orthographic conventions used to represent its
words in Latin letters, exceeds that of the vast majority of westerners. But I
assure you that in the U.S., at least, the name of the late "Dear Leader" is
routinely Romanized in the print media as "Kim Jung Il". So I think your
conclusion regarding the overall ignorance of Rich's impostor is pretty
far-fetched.

Bob