Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mouse Click operation failed .Exception has been tgrown by the targetof invocation

Mouse Click operation failed .Exception has been tgrown by the targetof invocation

Ammu

Hi ,

i m using access dataabse and vs2010, when i add tables from server
explorer to dataset designer window, it doent show me the tables, when
i click in the designer window, i get the error "Mouse Click operation
failed .Exception has been tgrown by the target of invocation", please
help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Prabha

Ammu

On Dec 22, 2:12*pm, Ammu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> i m using access dataabse and vs2010, when i add tables from server
> explorer to dataset designer window, it doent show me the tables, when
> i click in the designer window, i get the error "Mouse Click operation
> failed .Exception has been tgrown by the target of invocation", please
> help me to resolve this issue.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Prabha

Hi all,

i changed the font to CourierNew , which solved me the problem. Tools-
>options->Fonts and colors

Regards

Prabha