Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid In Composite Control

DataGrid In Composite Control

nikboss

I have put datagrid in composite control in CreateChildMethod().
Databinding is done in page that contains my composite control, and it
is done only if !IsPostBack. I have problem in post back because grid
is created but no data is there, like thay are not reloaded from
viewstate. Any suggestion?

avnrao

i guess EnableViewState is default to true..but just to check..are you
setting it?
can you post your composite control code and page to repro and try out..

Av.
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...